Don’t let the ride end early: Keep going with an authentic ORI Field Service Kit, featuring everything you need to service your struts in the field (or on the trail). Includes a sturdy carrying case to keep your extra supplies safe and organized.
Content List | Shipping Wt.: 46 lbs.
(1) PA-162B Dual-Fill Kit 600 psi
(1) Fitted Lift-Out Tray for Tools & Parts
(4) Schrader Filler Valve Assemblies
(2) Spherical Bearings
(1) Valve Connector
(1) Quick Change Coupler—High Pressure
(1) 800 psi Nitrogen Regulator
(1) 20 cu. ft. Nitrogen Cylinder (empty)
(1) Calibrated Valve Core Torque Wrench
(1) 7/16” Short Combination Wrench
(1) 11/16” Short Combination Wrench
(1) Stubby Slot Screwdriver - Proto
(1) 10” Adjustable End Wrench - Proto
(1) Teflon Tape Roll (1/2” x 520”)
(1) 6 ft. Stanley Measuring Tape (to set ride height)
(1) Rugged Foam-Fitted Carry Case
Water-Tight (Nema-6 Enclosure)
(4) 1/2” High Misalignment Spacers
(4) 5/8” Misalignment Spacers
Keep your ORI Struts working at the peak of their performance with the ORI Single-fill Nitrogen Fill Kit.
ORI Single-fill Nitrogen Fill Kits are even compatible with other name-brand suspension systems and can be used in a pinch to inflate your tires.
Single-fill kit features:
Need twice the fill? Check out our ORI Dual-fill Fill Kit.
Your off-road adventures can proceed in perfect balance with the ORI Dual-fill Nitrogen Fill Kit.
ORI Dual-fill Nitrogen Fill Kits are even compatible with other name-brand suspension systems and can be used in a pinch to inflate your tires.
Dual-fill kit features:
ORI has two available gauge options for checking shock or strut pressures without the risk of pressure loss during connection. Specify Gauge with Short Connection, or Gauge with 12-inch hose.
0-800 PSI Delivery Pressure
Quick-Change Coupler Assembly Includes:
Male/Female Couplers & Stainless Nipple
200 Campbell Avenue
Bowdon, Georgia 30108
© 2015-2018 ORI Struts, All Rights Reserved.